Tuesday, January 10, 2012

these boots

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my birthday present from PL.  Now, my birthday was in November, but we made a quick lil exchange. That exchange ended up being long, drawn out, and back ordered. The never ending story does not matter because the end is in sight, they arrive tomorrow, check 'em out:


Ohhh ahhh! Love! Right?! If you do not agree, I would rather not know. In honor of my boots, I will close with a framed quote* a dear VA friend sent for Christmas:


 *Please don't get the wrong impression, I'm more the friend that will call 911 versus kick someone's a$%. I'm sheltered.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I've been trying to find a good pair of casual boots but can't really decide exactly what I want - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what I have to wear with them yet, or if I am brave enough to do the leggings/boots look. Wow, I'm behind on the fashion front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. I can vouch for the 9-1-1 above... although I still like to think that if someone was whooping my butt, you might step in and at least throw something at them?! Love the boots.. throw those bad boys over some skinnys!

    ReplyDelete